Capital’s consumer communications division deals with products, services and projects that need to communicate with a wide audience. Our clients include fast moving consumer goods, community relations programs, events, sport, sponsors and government departments or agencies.
The consumer division regularly deals with multifaceted campaigns and co-ordinates many disciplines for integrated communication. Activities we undertake on behalf of clients include:
- Product launch/Relaunch
- Developing creative ideas for promotions to be conducted with media, on-pack, via Internet etc.
- Media relations – from national Television to small local newspapers
- Identifying, negotiating and servicing sponsorships/media partnerships
- Issues management plans
- Product recall
- Managing the communications side of crises
- Developing and operating media centres/hotline services
- Writing copy and managing the creative development of brochures, reports, programs and newsletters