Capital provides corporate communication advice and services to a broad range of clients with specialist services within a myriad of industry sectors.
Capital believes the art of corporate communication is to establish a clear, open and articulated exchange using plain language between a private or listed company and its stakeholders, be they board members, senior management, employees, customers, all levels of government, brokers, shareholders, financiers, lawyers, or indeed the media.
Capital has an extremely strong corporate team advising financial institutions, professional service firms, major international corporations, private companies and government authorities. Corporate governance requirements have created the need for companies to become increasingly transparent in their business activities and as such, communication management to a company's stakeholder groups is paramount. Capital's Corporate team assists companies to identify and develop communication strategies to target key groups.
Our expertise includes:
- Corporate image building and profiling
- Brand strategy and development
- Business services/product marketing
- IPOs, M&As, MBOs, MBIs and divestitures
- Market sentiment surveys
- Competitor analysis
- Corporate and financial media relations programmes
- Staff and internal communications programmes
- Issues and crisis management
- Database management
- Event management
- Marketing collateral production