Capital has a long history advising a range of listed and hopeful new entrants on a number of exchanges around the world. With a number of new junior exchanges opening and leading to greater access to capital, a number of companies have sought dual listings. With wholly owned offices in Australia and the United Kingdom as well as affiliated offices throughout the world, Capital is well positioned to advise on this aspect as well as all listing matters.
Capital’s Investor relations team assists companies to identify and develop financial communication strategies to target stakeholders including shareholders, media, analysts, brokers, employees, local communities and all levels of government.
The team works closely with sector specialists within Capital ensuring practical, tailored, industry specific strategies for targeting all stakeholder groups.
Our expertise includes:
- IPOs, M&As, MBOs, MBIs and divestitures
- Financial media relations programmes
- Share price maintenance and support
- AGMs and EGMs
- Broker/analyst/investor roadshows
- Review, distribution and promotion of all regulatory information
- Preparation of annual reports and investor newsletters
- Issues and crisis management
- Market sentiment surveys
- Competitor tracking
- Database management
- Corporate image building and profiling
- Brand strategy and development
- Website hosting and design, webcasts and new media
- Corporate materials
Listed clients that Capital’s staff have advised on their financial public relations needs include:
Austral Coal NL, CCK NL, Celtic Resources plc, Centamin Egypt NL/plc, Fibernet plc, 1st Dental Laboratories plc, Firestone Diamonds plc, Gold Mines of Sardinia plc, Harvey World Travel NL, Pan Australian Resources NL, ReLode NL, Resources Investment Trust plc, Sally Malay Mining NL, Sipa Resources NL, Troy Resources NL, Xcell Medical Diagnostics NL and ZincOx Resources plc.